The owner of this website, www.streetcats-rescue.org, (hereinafter Website) is:
STREET CATS RESCUE
Registration No. Register for Foundations and Associations in Andalucia, Spain: 13367.
Carretera La Florida 43 | 11140 Conil de la Frontera | Spain | email: email@example.com | Phone: +34 644 378 356
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter: Conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website is understood to be: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, the navigation tree; all the elements integrated in both the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Content) and all those online services or resources that may be offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Street Cats Rescue reserves the right to modify the presentation and configuration of the Website, including the Content and Services offered, at any time and without prior notice. The User acknowledges and accepts that Street Cats Rescue may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of the elements of this Website as well as access to these at any time.
Access to the Website is open and free of charge. There are no prior requirements on behalf of the User to access and use the Website. Excluded from this are (potential) costs to the User incurred for internet access and any contract with an Internet Service Provider.
The use of parts of the Content or Services of the Website may be done through the subscription or prior registration of the User.
A User is any person who accesses, navigates or uses the Website including spaces for interaction between Users or the User and Street Cats Rescue, such as comments and/or blogging spaces. It is assumed that a User accepts all the Conditions and their subsequent modifications outlined in these policies from the moment the Website navigation begins, notwithstanding the application of any corresponding mandatory legal regulations in individual cases.
Given the importance of these policies, it is recommended to review these conditions prior to each visit of the Website.
The Street Cats Rescue website provides a great diversity of information, services and data. The User is responsible to use it appropriately. This includes:
- Always using information, content, services and data offered by Street Cats Rescue in accordance with these Conditions, the Law, morals or public order, and protecting the rights of other people by not causing any harm to third parties or interfering with the operation of the Website.
- Always providing true and lawful information and data when participating or contributing in any way in Content or Service accessible on and offered by the Website. Furthermore, the User must notify Street Cats Rescue immediately about any breaches and security concerns that allow the improper use of the data entered/recorded in forms, comments or blogs. This includes but is not limited to the theft, loss or unauthorized access to identifiers and/or passwords and will set in motion immediate action to remediate the issue.
Street Cats Rescue reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the law, express disrespect for the dignity of other people, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, represent abuse or misuse of children or young people, are endangering public order or safety or that are deemed as not suitable for publication.
Furthermore, Street Cats Rescue will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or blogging tools or any other participation.
The mere access to this Website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between Street Cats Rescue and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. This Website of Street Cats Rescue is not directed to minors. Street Cats Rescue declines any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
Street Cats Rescue does not guarantee the continuity, availability and relevance of the Website, nor of the Content or Services. Street Cats Rescue will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, does not assume responsibility or guarantee that access to this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Neither is Street Cats Rescue responsible or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website, is free of error or could not cause damage to the computer system (software and hardware) of the User. Under no circumstances will Street Cats Rescue be liable for harms, damages or losses of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Street Cats Rescue is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to Users due to improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunication services that may occur.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with current legislation and regulations Street Cats Rescue undertakes all reasonable effort to adopt and implement the necessary and appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the collected data.
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected on Street Cats Rescue (hereinafter ‘Controller’) is:
Jacqueline Suzan Palmer with the following contact details:
Address: Carretera La Florida 43 | 11140 Conil de la Frontera | Spain| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles relating to processing of personal data
The processing of the personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the GDPR:
Personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the User (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate with regards to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’);
- kept in a form which permits identification of Users for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the User (‘storage limitation’);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
Categories of personal data
Street Cats Rescue only collects and processes identifying data, and no data that falls into in the group of special categories of personal data as per article 9 of the GDPR.
Consent for the processing of personal data
Street Cats Rescue assumes that the User is giving consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more purposes by contacting Street Cats Rescue via the available contact form(s), registrations or any other means .
The User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time by contacting Street Cats Rescue in writing. Withdrawing consent will not affect or limit the use of the Website.
When the User is asked to provide personal information through contact or registration forms to make inquiries, request information, sign up for newsletters or for other reasons related to the Content of the Website, it is understood that this information is necessary and required to deal with the request.
Purposes of the processing of the personal data
The personal data is collected and managed by Street Cats Rescue in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User, to maintain the relationship established in the forms completed by the User or to answer a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used to improve individual user experiences by adapting the Content offered to a specific user. Furthermore the data may be gathered, stored and analysed in order to improve the general quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will not be shared with third parties.
Privacy and security of personal data
Street Cats Rescue undertakes all reasonable effort to adopt and implement the necessary and appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of the personal data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data between the server and the User is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner through encryption.
However, Street Cats Rescue cannot guarantee the flawless functioning of the internet nor the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data. The Controller will notify the User without undue delay should any violation of security of personal data which could pose a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons occur. A violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to this data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the processing. This will extend to all employees, associates, and any person who has access to this data.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User can exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR towards Street Cats Rescue:
- Right of access: the User has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed, and, where that is the case, to what extend and purpose.
- Right to rectification: the User has the right to inaccurate personal data concerning him or her being rectified without undue delay. Taking into account the purpose of the data processing, the User shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): the User has the right to have all personal data concerning him or her be deleted without undue delay.
- Right to restrictions of processing: the User has the right to restrict the processing of data in the following cases: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the User, until the accuracy of the personal data can be verified; the processing is unlawful and the User opposes the deletion of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the User for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; the User has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the User.
- Right to data portability: The User has the right to receive their personal data they have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data has been provided.
- Right to object: at any time the User has the right to object, on personal grounds, to the processing of their personal data and can request that processing of their data must cease.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or he.
The User may exercise their rights by contacting Street Cats Rescue in writing with the reference “GDPR www.streetcats-rescue.org”, specifying:
- First and Last name of the User and a copy of some form of formal identification/DNI. In cases in which the User is legally represented by another person, it is also necessary to provide the same information and documentation for the representative together with documentation authorising the representation. The photocopy of the formal identification/DNI may be substituted by any legally valid form of identification.
- The request including the underlying reasons for the request or the information the User wants to access.
- Address to where any notification shall be sent.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document supporting the request.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: Carretera La Florida 43 | 11140 Conil de la Frontera | Spain
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Street Cats Rescue, and therefore are not operated by Street Cats Rescue. The owners of said websites will have their own data protection policies and are in each case responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they have the right to effective judicial protection. They may lodge a complaint to the relevant control authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Street Cats Rescue by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example and not exclusively images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They are therefore considered work protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, other applicable Spanish and European regulations, as well as international treaties relating to the subject and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available the contents of this web page – all or in parts – for commercial purposes, in any form and by any technical means are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of Street Cats Rescue.
The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Street Cats Rescue. The User can view the elements of the Website or even print them, copy them and store them on their computer’s hard drive or any other physical support, provided that it is exclusively for personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or a third party considers that any of the Content of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, it must immediately notify Street Cats Rescue through the contact information in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of these General Conditions of Use.
LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Street Cats Rescue reserves the right to present civil or criminal actions deemed necessary for the improper use of the Website and Content, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Street Cats Rescue will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, according to law the parties shall submit their disputes to the proper jurisdiction.
Last Updated: 1 April 2021